Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dawn French Fan Club 2

3 participants

Page 27 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Suivant

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dawn French Fan Club 2

Message  gerardM Lun 11 Juil - 22:59

> Every week starts with Monday and you can't escape .....
Every work week starts with Monday and you can't escape .....
Every week starts with Sunday.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  MurielB Mar 12 Juil - 9:54

Thanks for clarifying Gėrard !

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Ven 15 Juil - 21:30

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13659094_1146919955365733_4504015493668838689_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 15 Juil - 23:10

very good but very tiring job...

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Lun 18 Juil - 10:05

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13692682_1148084778582584_3452986038921336061_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Lun 18 Juil - 21:52

what about the day after tomorrow ? Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Lun 18 Juil - 22:01

Hm I'm afraid...

gerardM

Message  gerardM Mar 19 Juil - 21:09

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13769416_1151712244886504_8785454357973347564_n

gerardM

Message  gerardM Jeu 21 Juil - 9:30

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13715985_1800363580201251_9077815058282373327_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Jeu 21 Juil - 22:23

very evocative picture ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Mer 10 Aoû - 14:42

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13938341_1811001929137416_20657999514166256_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mer 10 Aoû - 15:40

Mind the boomerang effect and don't be surprised ! affraid

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Ven 12 Aoû - 16:18

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. can of coffee,and a 1 lb. package of bacon.
As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.
While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."
The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.
Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"
The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 12 Aoû - 22:49

Very Happy  Thanks Gérard ! I have noted  the expression : To ring up purchases=>to record them on a cash register

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Sam 13 Aoû - 0:01

MurielB a écrit:Very Happy  Thanks Gérard ! I have noted  the expression : To ring up purchases=>to record them on a cash register
L'expression française étant -je crois- "ticker les achats".

gerardM

Message  gerardM Sam 13 Aoû - 15:02

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 13902793_1168441483213580_1502892103705850000_n

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 13 Aoû - 22:03

L'expression française étant -je crois- "ticker les achats".
Thanks a lot ! !

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 18 Aoû - 14:03

Dawn French Fan Club 2 - Page 27 Safe_image.php?d=AQBtJtTnR45xmQlD&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fusefultipsforhome.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F08%2Fbirthorder_580x304

Birth Order Can Tell You A Lot About Personalities
Like many families, you likely have a lot of different personalities among your brothers and sisters. Perhaps you had an older sibling who was bossy or a younger brother who was a little goofy. What you may not know is that those personalities…
USEFULTIPSFORHOME.COM

gerardM

Message  gerardM Jeu 18 Aoû - 14:21

Two elderly friends, Jack and Tom, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.
One day Jack didn't show up. Tom didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something.
But after Jack hadn't shown up for a week or so, Tom got worried. Unfortunately he didn't know where Jack lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.
After a month passed, Tom figured he had seen the last of Jack, but one day, Tom approached the park and -- lo and behold there sat Jack ! Tom, excited and happy, said how glad he was to see him, then blurted out, "For crying out loud, what on earth happened to you?"
"I've been in jail," Jack said, with some embarrassment.
"Jail?" cried Tom. "What in the world for?"
"Well," Jack said, "you know Marilyn, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where we sometimes go?"
"Yeah," said Tom, "I remember her. What about her?"
"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'guilty'.
"And you were convicted of rape?" asked Tom, stunned.
Jack replied, "No, the judge gave me thirty days for perjury."

gerardM

Message  MurielB Jeu 18 Aoû - 19:31

Perjury is The crime of willfully and knowingly making a false statement about a material fact while under oath.
Thanks Gérard, i didn't know that word.

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 18 Aoû - 20:32

You're welcome Muriel.
Remember old Jack!

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 20 Aoû - 10:43

I Will !

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Dim 21 Aoû - 15:22

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and waits to see what they do with the money. The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.
The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.
The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.
The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.

gerardM

Message  gerardM Lun 22 Aoû - 16:17

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her.
When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."
Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.
"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous. Simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.
She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the damned ice cream truck hadn't come along."

gerardM

Message  MurielB Mar 23 Aoû - 14:37

Very Happy perfect and perfect tenses are interesting to notice

MurielB
MurielB
Admin