Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

*** Index "Let's Talk Together" ***

*** Index "Let's Talk Together" *** Empty *** Index "Let's Talk Together" ***

Message  gerardM Jeu 13 Juin - 1:23

I'm trying to build a kind of index providing links so that members and visitors can easily find topics of interest.
I won't index all of the threads but those of interest: this will be a bit subjective but also based on the number of posts and "responses which roughly shows dynamism and exchange. I did my best…hopefully I created something useful and handy.

To search=>[Ctrl]+F and enter the word you want to search for...(it is displayed on the top)
*** Index "Let's Talk Together" *** Anglai12
~~~~~~~~~~
Free resources (or advice) to learn/improve English:
1) Acronym POSH 2Advice to "improve" your English  3European English 4) Correct use of nouns 5) ESL Buzz  6) English words that Look like French words 7) English Expressions 8) Phrasal verbs for travel 9) Food idioms  10) 1English idioms 11) 2)English idioms 12) Internet English Resources -various sources 13) Internet English Resources / EnglishIsFun -lessons 14) Internet English Resources -Help2say 15) Internet English Resources by Grammarly.com 16) Internet English Resources on EnglishIsFun (Facebook) 17Internet English Resources 2 on EnglishIsFun 18Internet English Resources by Online English Teacher Monika  19) Learning English is difficult for the French 20) phrasal verbs phrases and sayings 21) Mots "Porte-manteau" 22) True English  23) Prepositions in English  24) Royal expressions  25) Rubriques "Langues" et "Informatique" du CV : 7 conseils pour les valoriser 26)Shall is not used as plain future much.Let's see what it is used for.  27Idiomatic expressions  28) Translating  29) Tricky spelling / pronunciation 30) TV Decoder Box & Language possibilities 31) the English verbs that can be followed by an infinitive without "to"   32) Useful vocabulary  33) What is a contronym? 34) Whom who whose  35) words tu use instead of "very  36) Idiomatic expressions  

Anglo-Saxon culture and language

Child and family psychology

Linguistics and general language learning:

Dernière édition par gerardM le Lun 25 Nov - 21:21, édité 1 fois

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas